quick menu

Price Increase after first day!

Price Increase after first day!

Highlighted
Contributor Zombie88
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(277 Views)

Are you guys serious right now? After one day of use? When I ordered 300/300 it was 59.99$ plus tax now you emailed me day after installation that my account is no longer eligible for the $10 Auto Pay and Paper Free Billing Discount and it has been removed from your account.  So is gonna be 69.99$ that is I’m not gonna say loud what... I’m glad that Is no contract and feel like our cooperation not gonna be to long.

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(265 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 3
(264 Views)

@Zombie88 wrote:

Are you guys serious right now? After one day of use? When I ordered 300/300 it was 59.99$ plus tax now you emailed me day after installation that my account is no longer eligible for the $10 Auto Pay and Paper Free Billing Discount and it has been removed from your account.  So is gonna be 69.99$ that is I’m not gonna say loud what... I’m glad that Is no contract and feel like our cooperation not gonna be to long.

I would ask verizon why the auto pay and paper free billing was denied. Verizon has been electing to not have credit card payments for auto billing. They pay a fee to the banks to use credit cards, chargebacks are much easier and verizon gets dinged a chargeback fee when you do. Going to auto debit via checking they incur no such issues. And getting your funds back is a little harder not impossible.

i would never give any company access to my checking account. It can cause havoc when they double bill or some other issues.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios