Problem with 4G Lite Jetpack
jtowle99

I recently received the 4g Lite Jetpack. When I placed the order for internet I told the representative that I wanted the interent for a desktop computer and three laptops. After recevining the jetpack I learned that it did not work for my desktop computer. I called and talk to a representative about the problem and she told me to get get and wifi adapter.

I did I purchased a Belkin N750 DB/N900 DB now I am having all kinds of problem with my computer locking up or freezing, and now it is taking forever to boot up. Is this not the right adapter for this jet pack? I am getting very frustated with this purchase of both products. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Problem with 4G Lite Jetpack
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi jtowle99,

The 4g Lite Jetpack is a mobile hotspot using Verizon Wireless.  These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Problem with 4G Lite Jetpack
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may want to get the latest drivers for your Belkin wireless card. The ones that come with the device can be buggy on some systems. More often than not, they are also out of date.

If you're seeing other issues, I'd investigate whether or not USB devices are also having issues. At higher speeds, USB also does grind away at your processor power under high utilization, since it is a very inefficient bus, so keep this in mind if you have a very old machine.

0 Likes