Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
There seems to be no way to tell the G1100 DHCP server what DNS suffix I want to use.
I'm able to enter in the Systems Settings section of the G1100 what DNS suffix to use for the router, and it seems to respect that, but the DHCP server on the router does not.
In my example, I have set the router name to gateway and the dns suffix to foo.private. The correctly gets entered into the routers DNS server, but any addresses that the DHCP server on the router gives out still use the fios-router.home DNS suffix.
I am unable to find a setting in the DHCP server area of the menu system (Network Connections/ Network (Home/Office) Properties) that will change what DNS suffix the DHCP server will give connections.
Am I missing an entry somewhere on the G1100 menu system? I can go another way and setup a different DHCP server, but I'd like the router to handle this work, since it is dedicated hardware.