Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Problem with Internet connection.

Buddy231
Contributor
Contributor

Problem with Internet connection.

Message 1 of 3
(1,263 Views)
Well, after coming home today I find that my Internet isn't working even though it was working just a few hours prior. I tried rebooting my router but that didnt seem to work, I also restored the router to factory settings but that also didn't work. I looked at the router troubleshooting instructions but according to the instructions my router is working since the Internet light is blinking green. So if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it, it would be great if you told me how.
2 REPLIES 2
Buddy231
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Problem with Internet connection.

Message 2 of 3
(1,261 Views)
I don't know if this will be helpful information but none of my PCs or devices will connect to the Internet. It will say it's connected on the computer or iPhone but it won't be able to connect to any websites.
MrsMark
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Problem with Internet connection.

Message 3 of 3
(1,250 Views)

Go to your system and Open your Network and sharing center.  View the map to see if you are connected to

1. your router

2. Router to the internet

Let us know what you see and we can possibly hopefully help you repair the issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title