Problems with account and can get no help
LorraineKP

I was pushed to get the triple play, because it was about the same or even a bit cheaper than the double play. I don't watch TV. But tonight I wanted to. So I log into myFios, try to watch tv, and I either get the message that I should log in, WHILE I'M LOGGED IN, or that there is some problem and the engineers are looking into it. When I try logging into the network's site to stream from there, it made me tell my carrier, and when I did it said I had to subscribe to FIOS. I AM subscribed to fios. I just go around and around in circles. I call for help, sit on hold for half an hour, get a guy to say he'll help, sit on hold again, get disconnected, he calls back, continue to sit on hold for another half hour, and then he finally disconnects for good and does not call back. I try calling again and gave up after half an hour.

I also notice that if I try to view my bill while I'm logged in, it says it is not available. It's been that way for quite a while.

Is there ANY way to get help with this god forsaken website without sitting on hold for hours and being disconnected again and again? Where do I get help, and if no one will help me, what's the most effective way to complain so more people can avoid this runaround? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Problems with account and can get no help
jonjones1
Legend

@LorraineKP wrote:

I was pushed to get the triple play, because it was about the same or even a bit cheaper than the double play. I don't watch TV. But tonight I wanted to. So I log into myFios, try to watch tv, and I either get the message that I should log in, WHILE I'M LOGGED IN, or that there is some problem and the engineers are looking into it. When I try logging into the network's site to stream from there, it made me tell my carrier, and when I did it said I had to subscribe to FIOS. I AM subscribed to fios. I just go around and around in circles. I call for help, sit on hold for half an hour, get a guy to say he'll help, sit on hold again, get disconnected, he calls back, continue to sit on hold for another half hour, and then he finally disconnects for good and does not call back. I try calling again and gave up after half an hour.

I also notice that if I try to view my bill while I'm logged in, it says it is not available. It's been that way for quite a while.

Is there ANY way to get help with this god forsaken website without sitting on hold for hours and being disconnected again and again? Where do I get help, and if no one will help me, what's the most effective way to complain so more people can avoid this runaround? Thanks.

This website is not what you think it is. However post your condition at this site which Verizon maintains https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

you may get better results.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Problems with account and can get no help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LorraineKP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes