Profile Secondary email address

Profile Secondary email address

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor duaneh
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(757 Views)

Is it possible to change the profile secondary email address. The My Profile web page permits changing the primary one, but only deleting the secondary one.

4 REPLIES
Platinum Contributor I Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 2 of 5
(734 Views)

I believe all you can do is delete and add a new one.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor oldfiosuser
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(585 Views)

I had the same question.  During the process to remove the seconday e-mail address it warned that it could not be added later.  I needed to remove it to solve a technical glitch per verizon but now I don't think I can add one going forward.

Contributor tocuin
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(500 Views)

THIS IS NOT SOLVED!

I still have not found way to do this.

Platinum Contributor I Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 5 of 5
(490 Views)

As verizon no longer offers email, they may have changed the way to add secondary accounts.

I see sub accounts under My Verizon Profile.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios TV App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios