Re: Proof of Residency
jonjones1
Legend

@mida44wrote:

Just a quick update, I called Friday and spoke to an agent that said even though it's showing that they didn't receive the document online she was showing that it was received and installation was on track to proceed as scheduled.

Fast forward to today, and my self-installation occured after a phone call to tech support.

Anyway, just as a last comment on the store idea, that may very well work for some people. The corporate store was out of the way for me and I was not particularly interested in convincing a wireless sales rep to help me with my fios issue. I think I even saw you suggest if they don't help you at one store, just go to another. Before you go driving around town to find someone to help you maybe try a phone call first.

I said I went to a Verizon wireless store. It was for the wireless and not Fios. Verizon has opened up corporate combined stores which service both now. It’s always best to know what is the difference. You wouldn’t go to a wireless store for Fios unless it was for both. And yep a phone call is preferable IF the issue is taken care of. 

0 Likes