Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a more nitty gritty technical response as to how my router (the stock actiontec router that we rent from Verizon) is communicating with the Verizon router at the Central Office. So from my router is a co-axial cable that runs to the ONT on my premises. This changes the copper signaling to light. Now from here, where does the cable go to? Does the outside cable run back directly to a Verizon Central Office? Is it run to a box somewhere, where my traffic is aggregated with other people in the neighborhood? What type of cable is used on this leg of the journey? And what protocol is used ? My router has to get information from Verizon's connecting router somehow, so how does it communicate with it? Is it as point to point connection or some sort of hybrid? If the connection from my house to Verizon is truely optical, does it use some sort of SONET/TDM protocol? Any responses would be great! Thanks!