Purchased Quantum Gateway Router
srbrennan1971

Purchased this router from Verizon a few months ago, and have lost all the existing information and services I was able to get previously.

Can no longer get Caller ID

Can no longer access DVR information online either on COMPUTER or FIOS APP.

Was in  long running private messaging with Verizon agent and all of a sudden they just stopped answering or communicating. I guess they just figured if they ignored me, I'd go away.

If I purchased a Verizon router, why can't I get the same information and services I got while renting the old router?

0 Likes
Re: Purchased Quantum Gateway Router
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a hard reset on the back with a pencil. Hold for about 10 seconds. Deleted app and reinstall. Clear your browser history.

It is very weird that you had it for a few months and things are still not working. I use my own router but I occasionally plug in the Quantum Gateway so my DVR can update. But I do seamlessly switch back and forth and have no app issues. 

It sounds like it might be something on Verizon’s end but finding the right helpful person might take a few calls. 

0 Likes
srbrennan1971

Did the reset and still no go. Did everything the Verizon people have told me to do, and it still doesn't work. 

I know this has to be something on Verizon's end, but nobody wants to own it.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi srbrennan1971,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes