Quantum Internet

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Quantum Internet

Message 1 of 3
(530 Views)

I received a letter in the mail saying I can upgrade to Quantum internet 50/25 for just $5 a month. It doesn't say ANYTHING about having to redo your whole package. Even if I keep the same things I have and just add the internet it ends up costing me about $25 more a month. So I called and even they couldn't do anything without changing the whole package. That's false advertising. I can't upgrade for just $5 a month. You would think it would be east just to upgrade the internet and charge $5 a month. But apparently I'd lose my monthly discounts and have to get ANOTHER two year contract. Total bull. They made it seem like such a good deal. Just extremely frustrated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Quantum Internet

Message 2 of 3
(483 Views)

the ad I got says 10 bucks. 

Do the upgrade directly from the site, you'll see that you do not have to rebundle anything.

http://www22.verizon.com/home/MLP/quantum.html?CMP=DMC-CVD_ZZ_ZZ_Z_DM_N_X639

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Quantum Internet

Message 3 of 3
(461 Views)

heck i'd do it for 10 but even then on that link,  it says it can't be completed and i have to call. Just don't get it. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.