Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello! I have a question regarding the Quantum upgrade 50/25 for 10$ a month that's been advertised. Last night I ordered this off the television promotion. I received an email verifying my purchase and then an email congratulating me that my speed upgrade has been completed.
Does this upgrade happen instantly like the email suggests?
Reason I am asking is that I originally had 20/5 and would get speeds when tested at 20-21 download and 5-8 upload. I am actually now receiving 18-22 download....both wired and wirelessly....and uploads of 20....both wired and wirelessly (which seems like that went up a bit but not all the way). We tested our laptops at the same time using the speed tests before the upgrade and then after the upgrade last night and again this morning. Still the same. I also tried installing and running the optimizer that Verizon has but this actually made my computer so much worse with only download speeds 15-18, so I did a system restore to get back to the original settings which brought the speeds back to the original of 20-21.
If this takes a while that's fine, but I have been unable to find if this gets upgrade instantly or if there is a waiting period. I have an Actiontec M1424-WR Rev. F router and when not wired, our laptops are about 7 feet away in the same room.
Any information you could provide would be helpful! Thanks so much!!!
I finally got the corrected speeds while wired. It just took a little bit of time. Upload speed is still below 20 though. I'll have to check on that.
So while I get the full 50 download on wired, I only got 20 on laptop because it's wireless is only a b/g. Would anyone know if I purchased a wireless N adapter to plug into the USB port, would this give me the higher speed?