Random internet outages and poor customer service
bbxsandman
Since I signed up for Fios about 5 months ago I keep having intermitten internet issues. Yesterday was the 3/4th time. Every single time there has been a problem with the outside line and nothing inside my house. What I can’t seem to understand is why this can’t be fixed correctly. Yesterday I spent hours trying to get a hold of someone who could help. The best I could get was an appointment the next day between the hours of 2 – 4 pm. I asked if there was anything earlier and they said they would call me tomorrow if there was, which doesn’t help when I have to go to work. For some crazy reason the internet magically started working again late Sunday night after being out all day. This isn’t the first time this has happened. So now I’m about to cancel my appointment and keep my fingers crossed that it doesn’t go out again. I must say the customer service experience I had calling Fios was truly horrible. I was literally placed on hold for 30 mins while the tech tried to confirm my appointment for a possible earlier time. I kept asking if they could just call me back so I wouldn’t need to wait online, but each time I was told no. Out of frustration I did end up hanging up after 30 mins and guess what!?!? They called me right back and promptly put me on hold for another 15 mins. I finally threw in the towel hung up and gave up on customer service. From there I went to twitter and vented my frustrations on the Fios twitter page. I was then told by a rep that ‘We would want to lose you as a customer’ after responding saying I’d be sending this to Fios executives I was told it was a typo. I have screen shots to prove this happened and it probably still is on their twitter page. I would like someone to get back to me to make sure 1) I don’t continue to have internet outages and 2) that I get some sort of compensation for my frustrations. I pay for a service that I need for my job and this has cost me time and money.
0 Likes
Re: Random internet outages and poor customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bbxsandman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes