Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm receiving e-mails saying that I requested to have my FiOS disconnected which I have not. Are these legitimate e-mails from verizon or am I really in danger of having my FiOS disconnected? What should I do if I do not wish to cancel my subscription?
This is a peer-to-peer forum and it's unlikely your fellow users here will be able to offer much help. And while it's possible (maybe even likely) that a Verizon staffer will chime in and escalate your issue, unless and until that happens I suggest you give Verizon customer service a call and see what they have to say about your situation.
Just a guess from me, though, that those are probably phishing email messages, maybe suggesting you click on a link to prevent your subscription from being cancelled?