Referrals
SCJC1

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to the Community this is my first time asking a question! I am enormously,hugely and greatly agitated after a combined 10+ hrs trying to get a referral code reset....I have been for 4 days now trying to sign my best friend up for FiOS Triple Play and obtain the $100 MasterCard for doing so,also includes one for my friend. I know every answer to every question as I am quite sure I could decipher the small print better than most agents by now.

I know it's NOT the referral code on my account that I would use to gain points and then apply to purchasing the rewards gift cards. I know it's not the same code I would put in to get the special offer taking place now.....

Even though I have been told that it is by more than 3 agents and if it is not they're afraid they can't help me 😲 I have sent reviews each month and a couple emails to corporate concerning the lack of getting support for Verizon FiOS and believe me I even have the answer as to why I use to call 611 and wireless couldn't connect me to FiOS....

It's absolutely idiotic what I have been through to get a referral code reset.... So because of it there will be no new Verizon FiOS customer because if I'm not getting something I am entitled to and at this point it's about the pain and suffering because of over 10 hours of my precious time lost...then Verizon isn't getting my friend as a new customer! That easy! 

0 Likes
Re: Referrals
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SCJC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes