Refund on Verizon account
Pw2015

I moved and terminated my service with Verizon.  While I thought the actual service was great, the customer service has been the opposite experience.  I called to check and make sure that the equipment on my account had been returned.  No one able to help me, and basically I was told "so sorry" but there is no one that can verify that your equipment has been received.  The return was necessitated by Verizon's change in turning in equipment at a local store.

Secondarily, I should have received a refund on my account.  Once again, called customer service, and no help.  My account has been deactivated and all notes removed.  They cannot direct me who I should contact to see if a refund was processed.  They don't even have information in their system on how to deal with terminated accounts.  POOR SERVICE on the part of Verizon.  If I would have returned to an area where Verizon was provided, I would have definitely used them.  However, now that I have had this experience, I am doubting their ability as a full service provider in every sense of the word.

0 Likes
Re: Refund on Verizon account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pw2015,

How long ago did you discontinue service?

0 Likes