Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Refund on Verizon account

Pw2015
Contributor
Contributor

Refund on Verizon account

Message 1 of 2
(347 Views)

I moved and terminated my service with Verizon.  While I thought the actual service was great, the customer service has been the opposite experience.  I called to check and make sure that the equipment on my account had been returned.  No one able to help me, and basically I was told "so sorry" but there is no one that can verify that your equipment has been received.  The return was necessitated by Verizon's change in turning in equipment at a local store.

Secondarily, I should have received a refund on my account.  Once again, called customer service, and no help.  My account has been deactivated and all notes removed.  They cannot direct me who I should contact to see if a refund was processed.  They don't even have information in their system on how to deal with terminated accounts.  POOR SERVICE on the part of Verizon.  If I would have returned to an area where Verizon was provided, I would have definitely used them.  However, now that I have had this experience, I am doubting their ability as a full service provider in every sense of the word.

1 REPLY 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Refund on Verizon account

Message 2 of 2
(336 Views)

Hi Pw2015,

How long ago did you discontinue service?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.