Remew
toptek1

Why is it that exisisting  customer  never really get a nice deal offer but if your s new one you get offered a  400  gift card  ?

DO we matter at all  ?  I  have ntoiced over the  years very few Companys  offer any thing worth while to there loyal existing customes in fact some  comapnys abuse them and lose them . make no sense after all we  support you do we  we matter less then a new customer ? .

0 Likes
Re: Remew
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon does not offer any special incentives to renew a 2 year (?) agreement for their existing subscribers, which is why I remain a month-to-month customer of Verizon.

Before Verizon I subscribed to Time Warner Cable for 20 (+) years and at this point can switch back as a new customer w/incentives.

Maybe I will.

0 Likes
SoNi67
Contributor - Level 1

You should. And every 2 years jump back and forth 😄

0 Likes
VUser50
Contributor - Level 2

If it makes you feel better, cable companies and FIOS have indicated that they are going to start cutting back on those new customer incentives because it encourages people to switch back and forth frequently. Maybe this means they will start offering good rates to everyone? More likely it means that they will just start acting like a true duopoly and screw everyone equally.Smiley LOL

0 Likes
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

For Upstate NY subscribers, Time Warner Cable does not require a long term contract.

0 Likes