Renewing my account
leesurgJ

I have had Fios service for 6 years.  I was informed my most recent contract had expired.  I called customer support this evening and was offered to renew at terms that were much less favorable than offered to new customers.  I advised that, under the circumstances, I was likely to cancel my service.

Customer service representative then offered me 100/100 service at the same monthly charge as my prior contract (this was a modest upgrade).  I agreed to renew service under these conditions.

I now discover my plan has been downgraded to 3/1 (!).  It is completely unusable and I suspect an intention bait and switch to get me to renew my account under different terms than offered during the call.

Naturually, there is no way to get in contact with an actual person at Verizon.  I will call tomorrow and expect an immediate response.

Leesburg, VA

0 Likes
Re: Renewing my account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi leesurgJ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes