Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
With my original G1100, everything was great until around November 2019, when Netflix streaming from my Ethernet-connected FireTV stick would drop. After a few minutes, the connection would come back. This problem continued sporadically until it became a daily occurrence. Verizon replaced the G1100 thinking it had bad Ethernet ports, since the connection light was flashing, but no data was being sent.
I received the new G1100 this past week and installed it. Unfortunately my Ethernet problem still exists. WiFi works great, but there’s no data being sent over Ethernet even though the connector lights flash green like it's sending and receiving data. I also have my Windows 10 PC to the G1100, but the connection drops there too.
It’s hard for me to believe that two G1100’s would have problems with their Ethernet ports, so I’m wondering if a firmware change caused my problem. Or possibly a new setting needs to be changed.