Returned the rental router on 12/30/2015 but still charging me for it
ssuen

My Fios internet service was installed and activated on 12/26/2015 and I returned the rental router on 12/30 (four days later). When I got my first bill back in December the bill amount was $54.99 when it should have been $44.99. So I contacted the verizon and a rep named told me the router was returned after the bill date so Verizon would apply it on the next billing period.  And this month, when I checked my bill again for this month, the bill is still $54.99, where it should reduced by $10 since the router has already been returned.  I have my own router, and you are still charging me for the returned rental router.

The correct bill would be $44.99 since December Bill.  Please correct this asap. It has been more than a month since I returned the router.  I have the receipt of the returned router that local Verizon store gave me.

0 Likes
Re: Returned the rental router on 12/30/2015 but still charging me for it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ssuen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes