Reverse DNS

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Reverse DNS

Message 1 of 3
(7,445 Views)

Does anyone have any contact information for the department responsible for changing reverse dns records for a static business IP?   I have tried all of the usual suspects for FIOS support and have been transferred around the Verizon phone tree dragon with no luck.  Most of the time the person I talk to doesn't know what reverse dns is and just transfers me to get me off their phone.  I have spoken to FIOS support,  FIOS business support, premium technical support and a few other departments that I can't remember.

Thanks,

Brent

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Reverse DNS

Message 2 of 3
(7,423 Views)

Ealdayen , Send me a private message & I will help you out w/ that info. Thanks Brett

Brett
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Reverse DNS

Message 3 of 3
(7,235 Views)

I have that info, but, do you have a business account that gets static IP ?

'lemme no

cjacobs001
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.