Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Rollout Schedule

Suzieq
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rollout Schedule

Message 12 of 24
(6,735 Views)
Excellent thought. I suppose I'd better wait until Time Warner starts offering some super deals, then maybe I'll know they somehow got wind of something!
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 13 of 24
(6,719 Views)

You can go to the FIOS page and enter your phone number to check availability, and to be notified . Do this on a regular basis and get your friends to do it. It may speed the process if there is a large demand.

http://www22.verizon.com/residential/fiosinternet/

Suzieq
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 24
(6,711 Views)
Gee thanks for the advice however, I searched the page and see where to put in my information to see if Fios is available in my area (it's not) but no place to enter information to be notified. My vision isn't all that hot so maybe I missed it on the page, can you provide some more information as to where it is on the page? Ya know I'm trying to get modern but they don't make it easy do they...thanks again.
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 15 of 24
(6,708 Views)
Sorry but if Verizon does not serve your market area at this time, it may not give you the option to be notified. Verizon serves my area and the option to be notified was there.
Suzieq
Contributor
Contributor

Message 16 of 24
(6,681 Views)
Thanks, makes sense, I suppose. Verizon does have wireless service here but I guess that's not good enough, sigh. I will sit patiently by the window with my hands folded waiting......   :-).
prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 17 of 24
(6,665 Views)

@Suzieq wrote:
Thanks, makes sense, I suppose. Verizon does have wireless service here but I guess that's not good enough, sigh. I will sit patiently by the window with my hands folded waiting......   :-).

Wait, in 2005 I was chasing the trucks with the rolls of orange fiber conduit. Smiley Wink

Good luck and 20 beats 1.5 any day.

JimmyK814
Contributor
Contributor

Message 18 of 24
(6,454 Views)
I live in Altoona, PA. I have heard rumors that FIOS will be available here late summer or early fall. I've been holding out switching from cable to satellite in hopes of FIOS availability soon. Does anyone know if this rumor is true?
indigo
Contributor
Contributor

Message 19 of 24
(6,429 Views)

Would anyone be able to provide me with specifics for when VZ will be expanding its fiber in 15232.  I am currently in 15206 and loving the service, but I may be moving and looking at the poles the fiber stops 1 block from where my new property may be which is in 15232.

Thanks! 

Masseur
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 20 of 24
(6,387 Views)
Any ideas about La Palma, CA 90623 area?  U-Verse is starting to advertise here that their TV service is available.  I'm currently on Time Warner, but interested in Verizon FIOS.  Currently on TimeWarner I'm getting 15MB down and 2MB up, so it's not a huge issue to switch, but I like Verizon, have them for my Cell Phone.  Thanks.
OWUaaronTSi
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 21 of 24
(6,303 Views)
Anything coming out in Columbus, Ohio any time soon?
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title