Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
These issues are all over the place... I have followed hundreds of threads, and tried every solution, both Verizon suggested and interwebs... This is highly frustrating...
Issue: I play XBOX for about 30 minutes, all during this time, LIve is connected fine, and NAT is Open. Then while playing a game it loses connection to XBOX Live, or NAT goes from OPEN to Moderate. I reboot the router, and 90% of the time its good for another 30 minutes or so... On the times it doesnt solve with a reboot of the router, I do it 3 more times and it works...
Router: Actiontec M1424-WR Rev. C
Firmware: Current Version: 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.4
Any -> 53 Any -> 80 Any -> 3074
Any -> 53 Any -> 88 Any -> 3074 Any -> 3330
192.168.1.50: Home PC Connection Type: Ethernet IP Address: 192.168.1.50 IP Address Allocation: Static
192.168.1.150: XBOX Connection Type: Ethernet IP Address: 192.168.1.150 IP Address Allocation: Static
IP-STB1: Connection Type: Ethernet IP Address: 192.168.1.100 IP Address Allocation: DHCP
IP-STB2: Connection Type: Coax IP Address: 192.168.1.101 IP Address Allocation: DHCP
android: Connection Type: Wireless IP Address: 192.168.1.2 IP Address Allocation: DHCP
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
So I got the New N router, from Verizon. Paid the $90 for a new router. Still have the same issues, just a little different.
It now disconnects from XBOX Live all the time when playing Black Ops 2. Reboots of the router usually fix it but sometimes the connection on reboot goes to Moderate NAT. Upon more reboots it goes to OPEN.
Then about an hour of playing its back to disconnecting from XBOX Live.
Right now I have the XBOX on DMZ host, and still having these issues...