Router rental fees
dannym8934

Did anyone have their technician inform them that certain fees would be waived, im sure it was the router rental fee, if their wireless router was mounted? I called Verizon and the agents just yelled through the phone telling me that she wouldnt do it, not sure if this is her not wanting to do it or if no  thing exists. I'm thinking maybe i misunderstood the technician. Any help?

0 Likes
Re: Router rental fees
jonjones1
Legend

@dannym8934 wrote:

Did anyone have their technician inform them that certain fees would be waived, im sure it was the router rental fee, if their wireless router was mounted? I called Verizon and the agents just yelled through the phone telling me that she wouldnt do it, not sure if this is her not wanting to do it or if no  thing exists. I'm thinking maybe i misunderstood the technician. Any help?

I believe it was the install fee that is waived. That is $90 spread over three payments but the modem rental being mounted or not will not say you the $10 a month.

anything that is verbal is not to be believed. When I get any service from anyone I make sure it's in writing.

0 Likes