Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
We are going to have the 100/100 for internet only. We got rid of cable and our home phone. Verizon is sending a router to rent, but I want to purchase one to save money. Which router should I purchase? We're a family of 5, streaming movies and TV shows, 2 iPads if that makes a difference. Thank you!
It really depends on how much you want to spend. Mesh Networks with multiple access points like Netgear Orbi can be upwards of $300. There are cheaper mesh routers like Google wifi. The main thing you want is that is is dual band 2.4/5 GHz wireless AC. Make sure that are gigabit ethernet ports in case you upgrade to a speed higher than 100 mbps. Also external antennas for better coverage.