Router
ttd92

Hi everyone:

Many of you have been concerned about your router suddenly going out or rebooting,  It has occurred to me that the reason could possibly be coming from the power source that's monitored on your house.  I say this because it just so happened that lowering the power TOO MUCH, reduces the ability of your electronic equipment to function properly.  Start with the microwave..It will be slower.  The ovens, refrigerator..I had an ice maker totally destroyed due to this happening.  We pay for "Energy efficient" appliances, use surge protectors, and to our chagrin..Realize..The power company which controls the power to your house/dwelling; can be the culprit to a router shutting down, rebooting, and nothing is wrong with your router.

Think about the weekend of October 4,5 of 2013.  We had temps of 84-89 degrees.  Excessive for this time period and now we have temps in the low to mid 60's for HIGH'S.

This is a strong possibility when we are all concerned about fiber-optic equipment.  It is more sensitive than just ordinary cable.  Its just for your thoughts to consider this strong reason..As I can suggest  that I would look there before..Thinking Verizon is at fault.  FYI.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes