Rude customer fios rep
Barelycaring123

Hi I'm a new customer with that will get service starting on Monday 11/13. I got an email stating I have to verify my new address and call them. The whole issue was the current resident is disconnecting on 14.  and i can get my service until they are disconnected. So i called the landlord gotten that taken care of. So i decided to call back the same number to confirm. The rep who picked up had no etiqute from the start. No name given to me. 

2 minute into the call she say "we can wait on the phone all day for our system to update or call back" in very nasty way 

I immediately ask for a supervisor. 

First she says there is no supervisor working today, then after going back and forth for a while she goes the supervisor is in another call, so I told her I can wait. 5 min of silence on the phone still no supervisor. Then she tells me it might take forever for the supervisor to come and I should call back.  I told her I'm gong to wait. 15 min a deep voice woman starts talking no name again.  It's the sane person. After arguing for 5 min I ask for her name and customer rep ID. The person respond it's against their policy to give out either. Long story short, a simple call of 5 min turned to a rude introductory experience of 45. Yes the call was 45 min I started at 330 pm 11/8 went all the way to 415. About 15 min of 45 was just arguing.  The other times it was just silence. 

What an experience? Is this how a new customer get treated? My service starts on Monday AND I'M REALLY CONSIDERING TO CANCEL. It's unbelievable. How do I escalate this more. I tried different numbers couple of times.  I get the same response. We will reach back. But they don't provide any reference number or anything.  

Re: Rude customer fios rep
jonjones1
Legend

I know this is not what you want to read, but “are you getting connected for service or not”? 

Like you I don’t tolerate rude and non helpful people. I am sure if the company was aware these people would be on the unemployment line where they belong.

in this case just think about the new service and hopefully you won’t have to interact with them again. In the future I would call the 1-800-VERIZON number between 8 am til 5 pm EDT to get a local American representative which I found to be great when I called them. 

Hope all works out.

0 Likes
Re: Rude customer fios rep
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Barelycaring123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes