Rude manager named Kim and astronomical pricing
Trela1

I just cancelled my service with FIOS because the price they quoted me a year and a half ago was not only misleading, but it has doubled.

First, I spoke with a rude manager named Kim who was completely unwieldy and really acted like she could care one way or another if I continued with Verizon. Hard to believe she's a manager.

She said she would send information about how to cancel my service and where to drop off the box and router, but she didn't. I had to place another call and get this information from a more humane representative.

In this day and age of outright dishonesty and false advertising, you really have to be discerning about where you do business and how you spend your money.

0 Likes
Re: Rude manager named Kim and astronomical pricing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Trela,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes