Switch Account

SF-ERR-D-1300: Domain name is already linked with Google Apps, please contact customer support

SF-ERR-D-1300: Domain name is already linked with Google Apps, please contact customer support

Contributor NginUS
Contributor

How do I setup Google Apps when I get this error message?

I haven't used Google Apps on this domain in years.

Please advise.

Thanks,

-N

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Are you trying to use this with a Verizon application? This sounds like you may need to reach out to Google Enterprise support to get the domain removed from Google Apps.

Contributor NginUS
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(457 Views)

I tried calling Google's 24/7 telephone support but they require to enter a PIN & I don't remember what that could be.

The contact via email option is only available through the admin console, & if I could get to the admin console I wouldn't have a problem.

You have to access the admin console to view the PIN, & I can't remember what email address I used to create the domain in the first place, so I can't reset the password even if I knew which email to use to log in.

I don't know what to do.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.