SOS Customer Service, anyone want to help?
dkhan

It is impossible to get anyone at this company to assist you with any issues. I have called and been on hold for a collective of more than 10hrs and honestly do not have the time or patience for this avenue. I then tried to chat with a support assistant and he could only address technical issues with my account but could not assist with a Verizon tech doing a poor job with my initial setup. I was then referred to about three different associattes who called me and said they would "escalate" the issue and a manager would contact me. I honestly believe this is a game that is played to see the conviction that you have to convey your displeasure because no manager ever contacted me and my issue was never resolved. Anytime you look to get assistance from anyone at Verizon, it is at the earliest convenience of Verizon, not what is convenient or even possible for the customer. I gave up on that issue and accepted that no matter how good the product is I ultimately will not resign when my contract is matured because I cannot continue to engage in the game that Verizon wants to play. In light of being a new client I was excited about a promotion that I recently received my email on. I thankfully was able to redeem my Google products gift card but that is when I run into something that seems to be a common theme at how Verizon opperates. The additional Visa gift card from my promotion is nowhere to be found in my promotions. Only can be seen in an email, but when I attempt to redeem, it is not on the promo website. Now I am forced to face the decision of whether this 100 Visa gift card is worth another hair pulling session with Verizon customer service over the phone or another frustrating experience explaining my issue repeatedly to a chat associate. When dealing with Verizon you as a customer have to choose whether an issue is worth the time of trying to get it resolved. I tried persistently to get my issue with my internet installation resolved and never gained any assistance so my hopes of getting the gift card issue resolved are also little to none. Thank you Verizon for the displeasure of doing business with you. Hopefully you will ultimately learn the value of a pleased customer versus the distraught one that you have caused me to become.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: SOS Customer Service, anyone want to help?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi dkhan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Re: SOS Customer Service, anyone want to help?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dkhan,

If your Visa card issue concerns the Fios Welcome Bonus, please see the following announcement:
https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Fios-Welcome-Bonus-Link/m-p/867572

0 Likes