STILL GETTING BILLED for previous residence
frustrated1112

I moved from NJ to NYC and I am still getting billed by Verizon. I was told the move would be simple, so I transferred my service. However when I moved, they opened a new account for NYC, but Verizon never transferred my account. They then told me that the NJ account had to be cancelled and cannot be transferred. I was upset but couldnt do anything about it. What was really annoying was Verizon charging me a cancellation fee after they had told me that they wouldnt. So they eventually cancelled my account. BUT I AM STILL BEING CHARGED EVERY MONTH. I have been on the phone with them several times and keep getting bounced around like a pinball. Each department keeps saying that the accounts department, doesnt deal with billing, billing doesnt deal with accounting, they dont deal with the actual service. How do I get this fixed? I am still paying for service in NYC, and am still getting billed for my old account that they claim to have cancelled. This has been the worse experience ever! I have called multiple times and this problem has not been resolved.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: STILL GETTING BILLED for previous residence
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello frustrated111, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello frustrated111, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes