Safari Browser Support
Electric11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Apple Safari 5.0.5 on my computer and the following message appeared on my screen.  "You are using an unsupported browser that verizon.com does not support."  I don't understand how Verizon can sell the iPhone and iPad but not support the Apple browser or permit me to view some content on my iPad.  Please consider upgrading to permit easy use of iPhone, iPad, and Safari browser through our Verizon service.  Thanks.

Re: Safari Browser Support
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thats a great idea! This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: Safari Browser Support
eob1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am using the same version of Safari on my Mac connected to Internet through FIOS and I have never had this kind of a problem. Perhaps your Safari is configured to appear to be a different kind of client than Safari?