Samsung Promo Code Not Working
Dreamin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was provided a Samsung promotional code, which expires November 30, 2018.  When I logged in to Verizon Fios Website on November 26 through November 30th, 2018, it said "Your Samsung offer has been redeemed."  However, I never did redeem the promotional code. On Samsung website, the promotion code did not work saying.  Since then, I tried to reach Verizon on the phone for support; however, I could not reach anyone.  

Today on December 3, 2018 (first day after the weekend), I called Verizon for billing matter, and the agent was able to help with billing issue.  However, when I tried to explain the situation, he simply stated that the promotion code already expired and I could not explain the whole story. 

I am not happy that I could not even utilize the Samsung promotional code, and Verizon agents were not even reachable during the day for this issue.   When I finally was able to speak with an agent with the billing matter, the agent could not help.  I hope that Verizon could look into this and issue me a new code or some other credit.

Thanks. 

Re: Samsung Promo Code Not Working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dreamin,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes