Screwed out of a $300 gift card with transfer of service.
DTM281215

I have been a Fios customer for a year and a half and loved the service. I just moved so I figured I would transfer my service because I was satisfied and they offered a $300 gift card. Little did I know I'd be screwed out of the gift card. The customer service team is rude and grossly incompetent. I reluctantly signed up for auto enrollment for bill pay with my first contract. I assumed that being the same account name, number and same credit card that they would just continue to auto bill me. Well they didn't. Instead of using my credit card on my account, they just didn't charge me. The late charge meant that I couldn't receive my gift card. I contacted customer service to ask why they didn't auto bill me with my information that was listed and they said no credit card was listed although I was staring at the information on the screen. The only option was to de-enroll, not re-enroll. I told the customer service representative this and she pretty much told me I was stupid. After getting off the phone I de-enrolled and re-enrolled the same credit card. I received and e-mail about doing both. This is how they suckered me out of a $300 gift card. Needless to say that once my contract is up, I will never use Verizon Fios again and I recommend everyone else do that same. I will tell everyone I know about how unhelpful and rude customer service is. How they say they will call you back and never do. And how they screw you out of their promotions. They don't even care if you threaten to cancel, they get there fee and are n wit there day. They definately don't put their customers or customer service first. It"s going to be Xfinity or Directv from now on, hell, I bet Dish Network is better than this circus!

0 Likes
Re: Screwed out of a $300 gift card with transfer of service.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DTM281215,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes