Screwed up moving date now service is disconnected
thannan1986

I made an order online for my upcoming move to switch my service over and somewhere along the line an error happened and the order was processed today.  Now I will be without TV/Internet for the next week.  Called customer service and pretty much got passed along to 4 different people and none of them could just give me a simple reconnect of service and changing date of the service transfer.  This is riduclous that this cannot be just simply reconnected.  After on hold for 2 hours there was no solution without me having to cancel the entire order then fill out a repair order then there is no guarentee that service would still be able to be restored because no one knows what they are doing.  This is unnacceptable and almost enough reason to cancel alltogether and go with Optimum.  I am furious that no one has been able to help me plus hours and hours on hold.

0 Likes
Re: Screwed up moving date now service is disconnected
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thannan1986,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes