In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
There has been recent discussion on this forum on the delayed release of the Security Suite that is compatible with Windows 7.
There is one page at Verizon that indicates that VISS does work with Windows 7:
Another indicates that the Windows 7 version will be available on or after November 18:
I am planning to migrate to a new Windows 7 PC soon, and I would like to know if I can install VISS.
Does anyone know what's going on?
Right now the Windows 7 version was pulled by radial point who made the product. Apparently their windows 7 version was causing problems so they had to pull it and go back to the drawing board. So far no update has been released when they will have the new version back out. So for the time being, the security suite is not compatible until further notice.
if you want a free alternative check out
avira antivires personal (free) and comodo firewall (free) and malware bytes personal (free)
very good combo 😉
IT is available for download as a beta version. Beta version means it is not final yet and still in development mode of that program
Windows 7 users must use the latest version of Verizon Internet Security Suite version 9.0
what you will need to do is if you upgraded your OS and you have VISS you have to uninstall it and then reinstall it for VISS to work.