Bronze Contributor II
Message 11 of 14
(1,555 Views)

Come on Verizon get this fixed already

Contributor RexG
Contributor
Message 12 of 14
(1,521 Views)

It's working! I'm being kept singed in! After two months of frustrating attempts for verizon to fix their sign in problem it has  now worked correctly for me for two days! Sure hope it lasts!

Contributor RexG
Contributor
Message 13 of 14
(1,482 Views)

Well, "keep me signed in" worked correctly fo 2 weeks. Now it's back to forcing me to sign in every time! I called Verizon about it and was told they had decided not to fix the "keep me signed in" problem!

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 14 of 14
(1,459 Views)

@jumpin68ny wrote:

@viafax, if I'm not mistaken, Windows Live bundled with Win 8 won't work with POP email.  Time for VZ to get with the times.  Thus my mail reason for using GMAIL instead of VZ mail.  Provides syncro between many devices. (desktop, cell, tablet), delete on one delete on all!!!!

WIndows live is not bundled with Windows 8.  Another version if Windows Mail is included.  You can still download Windows Essentials 2012 (latest Windows Live Mail) and it will work with POP on windows 8.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.