Seems i've been paying $64.99 for a $49.99 plan for a year and now its $72.99
user9821

Hello

i'm enrolled for Verizon FiOS Internet Service Cons 10M/2M - M2M $49.99 + FiOS Internet 25/25 Upgrade but it seems i've been paying 64.99 for some time now.

i thought the 64.99 was just my price and i didn't look at th plan and price till now because my bill jumped to $72.99.

is there a valid reason i'm playing $15 more and now $23 and if not is this a common issue with verizon?

i have had auto pay on for years so do they just increase payments to auto pay customers because it takes longer for them to notice?

0 Likes
Re: Seems i've been paying $64.99 for a $49.99 plan for a year and now its $72.99
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

M2M seems to indicate you are on a month to month plan. Unless you are under contract, the price increases can come month to month whereas the contract will help provide leverage from price increases by allowing you to renew the price agreement. This should have nothing to do with you being on auto-pay, or perhaps a paperless billing plan.

If you're on the 10Mbps/2Mbps plan and are paying $72/m, see if Verizon will offer the new 50M/50M plan to you for less.

0 Likes