Switch Account

Senior discount for Fios triple play?

Senior discount for Fios triple play?

Contributor AreB
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(2,642 Views)

I was told to call to get this. I did and the person sho I got on the phone told me that she couldn't do it and told me to do it through www.verizon.com/connections. That shows discounts to employees & military. Not helpful. A Google search suggested the same. There's a form that asks for email address. etc. When I filled that out (just for the hell of it), I got a message that I needed my company name, for which there wasn't a filed . . . and which I don't have! Has anyone been successful getting this discount?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 4
(2,621 Views)

That site is not for senior discounts. It is an initial web portal to get a reduced rate on Fios when you sign up for a triple or double play. Cannot be done after the fact.

verizon wireless offers a discount to veterans 15% service 25% on accessories.

certain companies and government employees get discounts after verification of their employment or listed organizations. They do not offer a senior discount.

Contributor Beauty1
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(810 Views)

So we need to discontinue our account then sign up for triple play as a senior?

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 4
(802 Views)

@Beauty1 wrote:

So we need to discontinue our account then sign up for triple play as a senior?

There are no senior duscounts on fios. Read all that i stated below.

they do have a 55+ wireless plan for seniors. However i understand new plans have come out since yesterday so that may also no longer apply. 

But this is the fios forum, so its a moot point.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.