Service Call
Lancer007

Over the last 2 weeks, I have lost WIFI consistently everyday to the point where I would have to reset it on the Fios App every few hours.  One day, I lost WIFI and the Fios App would not reset it.  I was on the phone with Verizon Fios for over 4 hours and It was finally reset and operational.  The next day, I lost WIFI again and was on the phone with Verizon Fios for over 4 hours and was told that my router was archaic (it was a Verizon router) and I needed to pay $10 more a month for a new router.  The next day, I picked up the new router and plugged it in but had no WIFI even though I was told that it was plug and play and I would have no issues.  I was on the phone with Verizon Fios for almost 5 hours (3 calls were dropped).  Finally, I was able to get in contact with a Technician and was advised that the previous Technician was mistaken and the router I was given would not work at our house.  This was the complete opposite of what the previous Technician told me.  I was told that I needed to have a Technician come to the house and would be charged $99.  So, at no fault of my own and bad advice from a Technician, I was going to be charged $99? I had not had WiFi consistently for 2 weeks and was on the phone for almost 10 hours over 2 days to get it fixed and the service charge can’t be waived? Horrible customer service.  Any other company would waive the service charge especially if the issue was caused by them.  I would contact Billing to see if the charge can be removed but I don’t want to wait in the phone for 4 hours again.

0 Likes
Re: Service Call
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lancer007,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes