Service impaired by technician and no remediation
Jaybark
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am livid as I type this. If this is not remedied I have plans to vent frustrations on Facebook, my HOA and share the story with my neighbor who works for Fox News. Verizon's customer service representatives and technicians are incompetent. Yesterday morning, Dominion power company accidentally cut my neighbors cable line. They then called Verizon and placed a repair ticket on my account on my address. A technician came to my door at 4 pm and asked was my cable working. I told him that our internet, phone and cable are excellent. It is my NEIGHBORS cable that is out. He said he had to run a temporary line from my house to MY neighbors across MY driveway. We were fine with that. However I go to call my husband several minutes later and now I do not have any service. I go outside to speak to the verizon man and he has left. I go to my neighbors house and they now have service. I call verizon customer support and explained how important it is for me to have a working phone and internet and that nothing was wrong with our service. The representative assured me a technician would be out to remedy the situation by 9 pm. My husband comes home and calls verizon and talks to a supervisor and he assures him a tech would be out by. 8 pm. We call back after 9pm. No tech, no service. The verizon rep is apologetic but will make no promises when a tech will come out. It takes every amount of restraint not to go outside and yank that cord running from my house to neighbors. Verizon has Ruined a birthday party, in which we were planning on watching a movie DVR and on demand. Missed important telephone calls from my 2 month daughter's pediatrician and countless other inconveniences. I want my verizon bill prorated, I want my service restored immediately and I want confirmation that this matter will be investigated. 3 verizon representatives later and the next day and still no service. I beg you to please look into my account and follow the paper trail that has led to a dissatisfied, dismissed and wronged customer. Thank you for your time. I apologize for the typing style, due to the letter being composed on the iPhone, since I do not have WORKING internet service on my other devices.
Re: Service impaired by technician and no remediation
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Service impaired by technician and no remediation
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes