Service outage and bill payment question
tawana_t

Around 7:30 pm tonight I paid my Verizon bill in FULL! 🎉Two minutes later the service goes out?!!? 😯 We call Verizon and spend the next FOUR HOURS 😵😵 on the the phone with six different people from technical support 😬😡😴😡😁😡 they give tell us it's the ONT box. Fine, lets fix it then we say. They say no, you have to wait for a tech, next available date is Friday, WHAT??? Are you kidding me?😠 we don't have cable, Internet or phone???? And you want me to do what for 911? When they sold this crap to us, they said no worries, if the power goes out We have a battery back up to be able to use the phone. I said great! Well what's the backup for the ONT? Crickets....VERIZON HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, the initial tech support young lady said someone could come out tonight because I don't have phone service. She went on to say I was a priority, valued customer. Well 4 hours later I still don't have any service and someone that's going to come while I'm at work on Friday. One young man told me "I can't guarantee you any times because the techs work at night but the field service guys go home at 7. Well if you have a home problem prepare yourself for an old fashion night of nothing. No internet for homework, no checking in on the parents and family over the phone, and you better not think about watching Empire! I will gladly be going back to Comcast very soon. And I thought they were bad, Verizon took the whole hook, line, sinker and the four fish that decided to bite!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service outage and bill payment question
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes