Service refused
Redman61

When I attempt to sign onto the Barnes & Noble website, I receive the following message:

This page is unavailable due to either geographic restrictions or other restrictions in place at this time. NOTE: other restrictions can be a result of our security platform detecting potential malicious activity. Please try again later as the restrictions may be lifted, or contact your service provider if the issue persists.

ID: 3140008806003793097

Any suggestions for dealing with this.  I am trying to do some Xmas shopping!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Service refused
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

That looks like an error on the Barnes & Noble side. Try reaching out to their technical support. It's possible that you've received an IP Address which hasn't been used for a while, or was previously used by malware and their site isn't aware of the changes.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@Redman61 wrote:

When I attempt to sign onto the Barnes & Noble website, I receive the following message:

This page is unavailable due to either geographic restrictions or other restrictions in place at this time. NOTE: other restrictions can be a result of our security platform detecting potential malicious activity. Please try again later as the restrictions may be lifted, or contact your service provider if the issue persists.

ID: 3140008806003793097

Any suggestions for dealing with this.  I am trying to do some Xmas shopping!

http://www.bn.com 

i had no issue getting there.

in certain cases your security settings on your browser may be set to high.

look under options, or settings on your browser.

Good Luck

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just went here no problem

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

That looks like an error on the Barnes & Noble side. Try reaching out to their technical support. It's possible that you've received an IP Address which hasn't been used for a while, or was previously used by malware and their site isn't aware of the changes.

Redman61

Thanks for suggestions.  B&N fixed it,

0 Likes