Services we didn't sign up for
jeap
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is weird - I recently used the forum explaining that we were getting services on our statement that we didn't sign up for.

I just checked my email and noticed that Verizon sent a message thanking us for subscribing to a faster internet speed.  We diddidn't sign up for anything.  What should I do.  What is happening to Verizon?  

0 Likes
Re: Services we didn't sign up for
prisaz
Legend

I would call and check with their billing department. Right after they upgraded everyone at no charge in our area, my billing got screwed up, and my 2yr agreement went month to month on the internet portion. My issue was, how could that happen if it is part of the Tripple Freedom 2 yr agreement? It took three months for them to fix and my plan is still $5 a month higher. I raised a stink and was given $5 times 18 months credit on my account.

Good luck on the possible free speed upgrade. Mine went from 15/2 to 20/5.  I would call them ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: Services we didn't sign up for
jeap
Enthusiast - Level 1

thanks for replying, and I will call verizon once again and they will more than likely "promise me the moon" and nothing will

happen.  I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with Verizon's billing support. For instance, the person I spoke to last night said

I would be receiving an email confirming my changes in this month's statement - nothing.  

Is it possible to get out of  the two year contract we agreed to when we signed up for a bundle? When I signed up my thinking was that I would be saving money - now I pay much more.  I just want to go back to what we had before.  

0 Likes