Shipping address and Fios internet installation confusion
Octavia10

I thought Verizon was a little better than Comcast, come to find out they're just as bad! I was going to add cable to my account because I am already paying $100+ for just Internet. 1st, they sent the equipment to a completely different state then told me it was my fault because my address was not confirmed, yet I get bill to that address every month. THEN they told me they would cancel the technician and reschedule. Of course they never did so at 8AM an angry technician cam to my house with nothing to install and said that I would be charged for the visit! So I completely cancelled my order and I am outsourcing my television for cheaper more reliable service. Verizon SUCKS. They don't care about their customers at all. For 3 months straight, my online bill said "Paid in Full" then one day they disconnected my service. HORRIBLE Customer Service, OVERPRICED JUNK!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Octavia10,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes