Signal being dropped. What is best hi speed router I can buy compatible with FIOS
billstofko
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a new acer with fios internet (no tv, phone, just internet). Often, I lose the connection to the internet and have to "reset the router" to get the internet back. Is this the router or Acer?

If  the router, what is the best router that is compatible with FIOS?

Any help out there?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Signal being dropped. What is best hi speed router I can buy compatible with FIOS
jonjones1
Legend

@billstofko wrote:

I have a new acer with fios internet (no tv, phone, just internet). Often, I lose the connection to the internet and have to "reset the router" to get the internet back. Is this the router or Acer?

Any help out there?

Thanks!

You have many choices. A TP Link Archer is good, I use a high end Netgear Nighthawk,and there is Asus and more.

i would look at the reviews at www.pcworld.com or at CNET to get a better run down of specs and other useful information. 

View solution in original post

Re: Signal being dropped. What is best hi speed router I can buy compatible with FIOS
jonjones1
Legend

@billstofko wrote:

Any help out there?

Thanks!

You have many choices. A TP Link Archer is good, I use a high end Netgear Nighthawk,and there is Asus and more.

i would look at the reviews at www.pcworld.com or at CNET to get a better run down of specs and other useful information. 

billstofko
Enthusiast - Level 1

Many thanks.

0 Likes