Switch Account

Significant delay in Fios home installation - Engineering department

Significant delay in Fios home installation - Engineering department

Highlighted
Contributor gonogo
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(264 Views)

I ordered Verizon Fios several weeks ago. After the first technician came to my home he said they needed the Engineering Department to do some work outside the house in order to bring cable to the house. We live in a fairly dense area and most of neighbors have Verizon. Fast forward several weeks and still this job has not been done. I've been calling customer service and they always send a technician only for the technician to find out once he is in my house that Engineering needs to do some work. After many calls I was told that Engineering was waiting for town permits, but I actually called the town office and they told me that no permits had been requested on my street by Verizon. After many calls to Verizon it has never been possible to get in touch directly with the Engineering Department, and I'm always told by the rep on the phone that the job will be done in the next day and that I should receive a phone call from the Engineering Department soon, but nothing ever happens. 

Is there any way to escalate all this? I feel I'm being lied on the phone all the time and that someone or some people have dropped the ball here. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to proceed from here. 

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi gonogo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.