Site Builder Help
winegal63

I am trying to create a website for our Daycare business.  When I click on edit in any area, when it brings up the text box to type in, I can't type anything. Anything that I click on that say edit text won't let me type anything in to the box. Contacted Live Chat, no help called the toll free # they gave, wrong dept than I called the # THEY gave me and got nothing but the automated run around and then she got stuck with i don't understand, i don't inderstand.

Is there anyone who can help me with this issue? I used this when I owned my cafe and everything worked just fine.

Thanks for any help.

K

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Site Builder Help
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
winegal63

Cool thanks very much!

0 Likes
RESgrignoli

@TonyaD_VZ wrote:

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Okay, I'm confused here.....

I'm reading this thread.....a guy poses a question (a request for assistance).....and a Verizon "employee" offers to assist.....and seems very professional and sincere....

So, which is it?

Is TonyaD doing the right thing (which I HOPE she is)

0 Likes
patrickmax

Hi, did you ever get an answer about your issue.  I'm having the same problem when trying to build a site --

the Text Edit doesn't let me do anything in the text box.  Any help?

0 Likes
guyGRAND

you have to use CHROME

0 Likes