Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have FIOS Quantum. 50/25. On most speed tests I get about that, some even better. The lowest Ive gotten was around 30/10. I live in NJ and get great numbers from most every where and have been since I went back to FIOS After Hurricane Sandy in March 2013. But lately I get horrible numbers from servers in New York City which is right across the river. I mean numbers as low as 4/12. I used Speak Easy Yet with other speed tests such as ookla and a few others I get good numbers. This has been going on for a while. Im guessing its just a fluke and theres something wrong (I hope) with Speak Easy. Any opions, suggestions?
Speakeasy has been a bit iffy, but there also has been some congestion since Sandy hit, in spots in the Northeast. If other sites are testing good and the Internet seems to be working well enough for you (excluding stuff like YouTube and Netflix, which are known problems), then it should be good.