Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Is anyone else in N Tampa Bay FL having FiOS Speed issues right now? I have 75/35 and its been great up until a couple of hours ago. Now it's
... and that aint right. I've done all I could (reboot the router, & everything on my network) I dread getting on the phone with the drones.
And what the heck good is that VZ in home agent? That thing is more than worthless. I expected it to actually run some tests, maybe tell me there was a known outage. Instead it just says 'You be connected', and when I tell it the connection is slow, it tells me other crud that is non applicable. I quickly uninstalled that thing.
The more tests I run, the more I suspect this is something outside of my control. On some test connections I get 86+Mbps and then all of a sudden things just die. Other tests are slow from start to finish.